Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
241 - 260 of 285 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
28,440 Posts
tiger, bagels do well on BBQ... could have a breakkie BBQ... nothing better than any bread toasted on coals...
Left over pizza heated on the grill is spectacular.

·
Registered
69 Posts
a couple weeks ago i grilled up some chicken over cherry wood chunks and finished it off with a nice bbq sauce with michigan cherries. The smell was amazing and the taste was incredible! I highly recommend grilling with real wood vs. charcoal. Whatever you do....no propane!!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Left over pizza heated on the grill is spectacular.
Oh, I second that! Did it last Saturday. She and I ordered out and had half a pizza left over. Grilled some steak Saturday and I thought... Damn, why not...tossed the pizza on too. Damn it was good!! Slight crisp on the crust and chewy center and melted cheese. Mmmmm

·
SuperMod of the North
28,440 Posts
Where do you live? I'm coming over for dinner!
:Laughing: The Embassy is always open.

a couple weeks ago i grilled up some chicken over cherry wood chunks and finished it off with a nice bbq sauce with michigan cherries. The smell was amazing and the taste was incredible! I highly recommend grilling with real wood vs. charcoal. Whatever you do....no propane!!
I don't have a fire box big enough to use wood but it is the way to go. Apple wood is nice too.

Oh, I second that! Did it last Saturday. She and I ordered out and had half a pizza left over. Grilled some steak Saturday and I thought... Damn, why not...tossed the pizza on too. Damn it was good!! Slight crisp on the crust and chewy center and melted cheese. Mmmmm
:Laughing: I discovered this the first week of college when I had no clean dishes or pans left. Slide the left over pizza off the box and use the lid to scoop it back off the grill.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
:Laughing:

:Laughing: I discovered this the first week of college when I had no clean dishes or pans left. Slide the left over pizza off the box and use the lid to scoop it back off the grill.
Haha!!! Exactly!

241 - 260 of 285 Posts