Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
261 - 280 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's your house, so the 50 rule is in.
Guess I'll have to find several more to get this under my belt.

Had mentioned considering this rule in another forum, since people joining to sell stuff with 2 post's does bug me.

Was voted down, now I see why. 30 days, OK can live with that also.

Go Mod's.

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
You might have helped with my lunch decision. hmmmm Monday's I am soooo hungry lol

·
SuperMod of the North
28,440 Posts
Nice!! Asking Fu is cheating and I cheat all the time.

This thread is absolutely hilarious if you read from the front. I think it is in the Thread Hall of Fame. Some of JP’s finest work. God I miss that guy.

·
SuperMod of the North
28,440 Posts
Oh yes. There are a few pages of gold there.

Reactions: HydeWhyte

·
Administrator
5,549 Posts
My new pellet grill for my new house and some ribs I did last week, along with my signature beans. This is in the oven wrapped at 170 degrees resting after being in the smoker all night at 225.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Leroy,

So you put the wood chips in that metal box, and it goes in the grill somewhere?

Seriously, this looks great, I'm really interested how that works!

Tell me/us more please.

·
Professional Rick Roller
968 Posts
Looks great Jet. Nice back yard also. Is that bell peppers in the beans?

Leroy,

So you put the wood chips in that metal box, and it goes in the grill somewhere?

Seriously, this looks great, I'm really interested how that works!

Tell me/us more please.
Yes it's a cast iron smoker box. You set up the grill for indirect heat and place in over the flames. If you lift the grate and put it underneath it works better.
Doesn't work near as well as a pellet grill like Jets but it's still nice for a gas grill to give you a little versatility.
I want one of those pellet smokers pretty bad but it's not going to happen this year. I have the gas grill and a Blackstone griddle to keep me busy in the meantime.

·
Administrator
5,549 Posts
Just google pellet grills Todd you will have all you need to know. I have them all and I think the pellet grills are the easiest to operate and give fantastic flavor. The stick burners are much more labor intensive and you couldn’t give me a gas grill, i have no use for one.

·
Super Moderator
8,867 Posts
I never got into grilling.
I like to eat but never wanted to make a chore out of it.
My dad probably made the best steak I’ve ever had on a charcoal grill.
My poor old mom on the other hand would sometimes try to fix a steak in the oven broiler and that’s where steaks go to die.

·
Professional Rick Roller
968 Posts
I can do a pretty damn good steak in a cast iron pan.
Sear in olive oil. Baste with butter garlic cloves and fresh rosemary.

261 - 280 of 285 Posts