Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How happy are/were you with their product? I just received my integrated taillight from them today and am a little upset. The light works fine and is exactly what I wanted, but it seems that they aren't too careful when putting them together. The inside of my clear lens is littered with smudges and fingerprints, which obviously cannot be cleaned up. Not that it is that big a deal, but you'd think for $90, they'd at least wear gloves, or would wipe down the inside before sealing it up. I thought about contacting them directly, but doubt I'd get anywhere since I bought it off Ebay. (Bought it from CycleDepot, but it shipped from Clear Alternatives). Anyone else have any quality issues with them?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nope not a problem with mine, I've had it on for about 7 months now, And I can't honestly tell u the last time I stared into My light, Jus put the dam thing on. Take it for a nice long ride and you'll forger all about a couple lil finger prints. Plus all the other road crap that u would have kicked up onto it you'll never see them again. Or U can do wat a firend of mine did took all the intrnals out of the Clear alternative Lamp and put them in this stock lamp so he could keep the red Cover. YOur Choice

·
Registered
42 Posts
Back when I had a busa I used a CA tail light replacement. Quality was great and had no problems for the year or so that I had it before it got freakin stolen!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I just put the LED lenses in the back of my 05 gsxr1000 and when youplug in the part of the LED that goes where the stock bulb went the 2 nipples that hold it in did not line up on one side. I called my dealer I bought them from and he said that you have to grind one of those little nipples off. I did that and they work fine, but for $90 you would think they would line up. Other than that I have been happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.