Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember seeing it a few months ago on hear but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where i can get a cruise control or throttle lock for the gixxer, any website or anything, someone posted a link on where to locate one i just can't seem to find it, thanx bros.....KRUM :D

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
thats the best one I have seen yet :thumbup:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Cheaper

get an Oring diasemble your weight, glue togheter your weight and the Oring asemble again and that´s it. the whole idea is create a fricction brake between your weight and the trottle.

my 0.02 cents

Ride Safe...

PD.. not to tight.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't know fellas, it looks like it would stick out too much, i wish they made it in black, guess i can always paint it...i would have to get the smaller one, the larger one is too big, i looked at a pic of it on the site and it just didn't look right, but yeah i'm gonna go ahead and buy the smaller ones, i'll let yall know how they work out....thanx everyone.....KRUM :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Just use your fast idle lever like I do. Adjust your "choke" so that when you pull it it'll go up to about 8000 RPM (you will now have to BARELY touch it to choke the bike) and it will work as a cruise control.

Sorry 03 and up 1k guys cant do this, nor can 04 600 750

·
Registered
250 Posts
the throttlemeister is the best, yeah it sticks out, but my buddy has one, works great and looks alot better than those tacky little flip lever ones. I like it, but they are a little expensive.

- Jared -

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Motojoe_23 said:
Just use your fast idle lever like I do. Adjust your "choke" so that when you pull it it'll go up to about 8000 RPM (you will now have to BARELY touch it to choke the bike) and it will work as a cruise control.

i'm gonna try that 2day...thanx bro. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Yes it is dangerous, but isnt it just as dangerous on a car????

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Motojoe_23 said:

Exactly why they have the throttle meister.

·
Registered
110 Posts
How do you turn the throttle meister without moving your hand from the throttle though?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts