Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having a problem with my throttle on my 01 GSXR 1000.

If I slowly turn the throttle, then I can go straight through the RPMs up to the red line with no problems. But if I get past about 3/4 turn then the RPM's drop to about 7 and "sticks" there...

The bike has a Hindle slip on (I dont think it has a full exhaust) and it had a power commander on it, but it was removed when I bought the bike.

Anyone ever heard of anything like this, or have any sort of solutions for my "problem"?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
your fuel filter or injectors could be clogged.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, I'm going to have my fuel injection filter checked this weekend, and i just ordered a power commander, so HOPEFULLY that will fix my problem, and by next weekend i should be up and running at full throttle

*crosses fingers*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tried almost everything...

I have similar issue.i standardise to stock exhaust. The problem still persist.... As is the throttle is not responding...realtime. I have difficulties maintaining constant speed the moment i reach 200km/h.

Desperately in need of any solution.

·
Mod of the North
29,612 Posts
I have similar issue.i standardise to stock exhaust. The problem still persist.... As is the throttle is not responding...realtime. I have difficulties maintaining constant speed the moment i reach 200km/h.

Desperately in need of any solution.
Go to the tech section and start a new thread of your own Zak, this on is almost 10 years old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.