Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright it's about time i'm getting back to the track. Unfortunately since my brother high sided on our last outing, i'm going solo. Let's hear who's going.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
No Rain

What do you mean iffy, the weather channel says 30% chance of isolated thunder showers. I have been on a roll this year with NJMP, NO RAIN so far!!!:arsenal You are welcome to come pit with us if you are solo. :thumbup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is true, 30 % chance, only late to evening showers if any. i will most likely be solo but may bring someone to watch. what are you drivng so i can find you in the pits? btw, i'm greg.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
This is true, 30 % chance, only late to evening showers if any. i will most likely be solo but may bring someone to watch. what are you drivng so i can find you in the pits? btw, i'm greg.
you guys suck :thefinger LMAO be safe guys have fun!!!

i got summit next weekend and VIR the following weekend - WERA races :clap:

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
you guys suck :thefinger LMAO be safe guys have fun!!!

i got summit next weekend and VIR the following weekend - WERA races :clap:
KOOL I will be at pocono FUSA on 8/7 with TPM. Knock em dead Killa!!!!:arsenal

What up Greg, I will be driving a black mazda CX-7 with a black enclosed 5x8 trailer that has huge RPM stickers on it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My bad for not getting back to you. I was there today. Did you see the AMA 15 year old kid on the Celtic Bike????!!!He was running 1-27.5 consistent. sick!!

KOOL I will be at pocono FUSA on 8/7 with TPM. Knock em dead Killa!!!!:arsenal

What up Greg, I will be driving a black mazda CX-7 with a black enclosed 5x8 trailer that has huge RPM stickers on it.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Nice day

My bad for not getting back to you. I was there today. Did you see the AMA 15 year old kid on the Celtic Bike????!!!He was running 1-27.5 consistent. sick!!
NO I heard something about that, I was just trying to stay kool in between sessions, it was HOt as hell. I thought the day went pretty smoothe, guess the heat made Us all behave, LOL.:thumbup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea everyone was off their pace a bit. The weather was crazy but overall a great day. I'm looking to make it down august 30th, maybe i'll see you then.

NO I heard something about that, I was just trying to stay kool in between sessions, it was HOt as hell. I thought the day went pretty smoothe, guess the heat made Us all behave, LOL.:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.