Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
Got one from my Integra. Was doing a burnout for a bunch of people to see and a photo opp. As I was blowing the tires off through three gears sitting there the rubber was landing on my windshield. I was between two buildings Hooters on one side and my buddys shop on the other. As the smoke starto to boil off the hoops my friend is smacking my windshield saying cop cop cop. So I let off and pull ahead a little bit. The very kind officer gets out of his car and comes over to me and says"son, what the fuck were you doing?" I reply with "doing a little burnout for a photoshoot". He laughs and asked for my info. Finally after 45 min he walks back over with my citations. 1 for disorderly conduct. The reading on the ticket said I was spinning my tires at excessive spped causing an extreem amount of smoke where people walk. The second one was bullshit and I cant even remember what it said. I got off on the ticket and we all laughed when all said and done. The cop asked for copy of the magizine when it came out.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
comedy

my integra got me 2 street racing tickets and 2 ($1,000) impound fees as a result
hahahah oh well....at least i won both races :fu:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haveing friends in high places is a good thing!!!!

I was taking my brother to work one day and we were running late. I was doing about 70 the whole way their. I got to a little town and didn't even think about slowing down. Went threw a school zone going a little over 80 (passed a cop and didn't know it) anyway we pulled up to the store that my brother worked at and the cop blocked me in and I was scared shitless. But when he got out I was so releaved. He was someone that I knew. So he let me off with a warning. LUCKY!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.