Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there just enquirin bout tire pressures. For general street ridin and wheelies I run bout 36psi on the back and 32-34psi on the front. Obviously I got BT014's but anyone got suggestions for hills runs through the twist and turns? anyone got some combo's they can suggest? Thank you very much :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
At my track day, I ran Dunlops and was advised to run 30-31lbs for both front and rear. The only difference in pressures that were noted were Pilot Race and one of the Pirelli brands. I do not know what they were.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
36 for wheelies? You must get some wobble huh? For a ride where we're gonna hit twisties but I know I'm gonna be doing wheelies and endo I run like 26 front and rear. Just twisties it's like 31-31. But for wheelies alone like 22-23 is real nice, and around 24-25 front is nice for endo's, but you might want it a little lower if you're rolling them long.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you are talking psi?

Got2josh said:
36 for wheelies? You must get some wobble huh? For a ride where we're gonna hit twisties but I know I'm gonna be doing wheelies and endo I run like 26 front and rear. Just twisties it's like 31-31. But for wheelies alone like 22-23 is real nice, and around 24-25 front is nice for endo's, but you might want it a little lower if you're rolling them long.
you are talking psi like 26 psi for wheelies and twisties. I got a 600 k5 with bt014's. If it's true I'll give it a go! tanks. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
man i wheelie all day o my bt-014's on 35-37psi (basically the recommended pressure)

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
Tire pressure vary by brand, model, type of riding, and personal preference. As an example for me: Pirelli Diablo - street 34f/32r, track 32f/30r; Pilot Power - street 32f/30r, track 30f/28r; Power Race - track only 30f/22r. I personally would not run Bridgestones or Dunlop street tires but their DOT race tires are good.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
you da man said:
Tire pressure vary by brand, model, type of riding, and personal preference. As an example for me: Pirelli Diablo - street 34f/32r, track 32f/30r; Pilot Power - street 32f/30r, track 30f/28r; Power Race - track only 30f/22r. I personally would not run Bridgestones or Dunlop street tires but their DOT race tires are good.

Agree +1 and all that amen shit. Listen to the tire manufacturers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.