Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i looked and links go out of date so i thought id repost this up

i found this site, roughly $135 each and i think free shipping..

im sure some people have found good deals out there though.

I just bought led front and rear signals, HID 8500k kit, and a few other parts i wanted.. next on my list is upgrade my tires from stock to sport, they have 50% tread but im sure by the time the new ones get here ill be ready to get them put on.

·
Premium Member
3,599 Posts
The stock BT-014 is plenty sporty. I did a trackday on them when I first got my 06 600 and the only problem I had was my own fault.

But, the Pilot Road 2 is a newer generation of tire and it should work very well for your intended riding.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Bump. Looking for a set of Pilot Road 2 2CT. I remember someone found a set for around $270 shipped but I can't find it now. Anyone?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Bike bandit has them for roughly that amount. Type cheap motorcycle tires into google and search around if your not happy with my findings.

But Im kinda curious, why did you do all these up grades with the stock tires still on? Every time I've gotten a bike tires are the first so called up grade that I do

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
to the guy above..

I decided to use my tires to atleast 50% tread before ordering new ones, that way I don't waste them.

I'd order tires first thing if I needed them, but I didn't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts