Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

to all my fellow riderz....

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Psych_77 
#1 ·
just in case i die ridin', i noticed theres been a lot of casualities when it come ridin. i love ridin, i hope u guys love it as much as i do, just in case i die ridin' don't ever stop. i have too much respect.. to all the riderz that has passed away, i will see you soon,i promise you this. remember me, vspriderz from the 661 area code with the gsxr 600 black and silver. oh, and this is not a suicide note.

ride like you've never ridin' before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :thumbup:

#6 ·
tru dat!

#7 ·
VspRiderz said:
just in case i die ridin', i noticed theres been a lot of casualities when it come ridin. i love ridin, i hope u guys love it as much as i do, just in case i die ridin' don't ever stop. i have too much respect.. to all the riderz that has passed away, i will see you soon,i promise you this. remember me, vspriderz from the 661 area code with the gsxr 600 black and silver. oh, and this is not a suicide note.

ride like you've never ridin' before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :thumbup:

This is why you shouldn't drink and post :drunk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.