Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
stupid restricted internet at work, i can't view it. damn.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skibum91 said:
stupid restricted internet at work, i can't view it. damn.[/QUOT

Least you can get on a comp at work. i drive a truck for a living only time i get to sit at a comp is when i get home.

vid is a r1 doing 190 an a busa comes screaming by, like the r1 is standing still.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The R1's speedo has to be off. I know Busa's can do around 200 but that was like 220 or more. Did you see how fast he went out of sight? He was gone in seconds. Find a group of cars doing the speed limit then go ten mph faster. It takes a lot longer to go by them than he did on the Bus.

·
Registered
706 Posts
ZGixxeR said:
The R1's speedo has to be off. I know Busa's can do around 200 but that was like 220 or more. Did you see how fast he went out of sight? He was gone in seconds. Find a group of cars doing the speed limit then go ten mph faster. It takes a lot longer to go by them than he did on the Bus.
:clap: :clap: No I think that R-1's just suck Suzuki exhaust fumes :thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ZGixxeR said:

The r1 also looked like it was slowing down to, so if the busa kept on it hes gonna pull away faster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.