Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: hey man toni and i were good freinds as well, more than freinds he was my hero. thanks for writing about him im sure he loved hearing fromyou, i know i sure did. my name is charles ive got an 02 1000 and rode in our 100 clik of jonathan and chris, and a few others who came and went. stay up and be careful. ive recently quit riding myself. after all the wrecks ive been in and seen i feel so lucky to be alive. :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
this is the kind of stuff that makes me have a bad nights sleep. i wonder were i'll end up next time i go riding. everytime i read the forums "downed riders" it makes me think a little bit more about safety...

·
Registered
320 Posts
bostongeorge said:
:cool: hey man toni and i were good freinds as well, more than freinds he was my hero. thanks for writing about him im sure he loved hearing fromyou, i know i sure did. my name is charles ive got an 02 1000 and rode in our 100 clik of jonathan and chris, and a few others who came and went. stay up and be careful. ive recently quit riding myself. after all the wrecks ive been in and seen i feel so lucky to be alive. :cool:

What's up Charles. This is Zach. I didn't know you were on this site. It's good to see your still around. Holla at me.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
man, dudes do some nutty shit on bikes these days...eventually its bound to catch up..

RIP Toni...did he ride an older SRAD 750???

·
Registered
320 Posts
usdm420 said:
man, dudes do some nutty shit on bikes these days...eventually its bound to catch up..

RIP Toni...did he ride an older SRAD 750???

No, he had 2 1Ks. An '02 and an '04 I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.