Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
A guy i ride with has a kawi with Roaring Toyz exhaust, basically a race fit slash cut and its on the verge of being too loud in my opinion but I still like it. Akro even for being a shorty is too quite for my taste, I like something in the middle I guess.
i agree with you man, ive been looking for something with that mild sound to it and i havent been able to find something i like. I have a K8 600 as well and have been thinking about getting the HotBodies MGP carbon slip on since its pretty cheap, looks good and wasnt too loud...only thing is i heard it on a 750 in person but cant find anyone with it on a 600 online or in person so i can hear it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I dunno mine might be to loud. I was parked at a stoplight and the bum on the corner put down his sign and covered his ears.:twofinger

·
Super Moderator
4,908 Posts
That my friend is not true.

I have a loud bike and it is to loud when you have to wear ear plugs every time you ride like i do. I am thinking about going to a full yoshi something a little more sport bike and does not sound like a damn jet.

Whats wrong with JETS?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I like all my rides loud.

2001 Trans Am, was runnin open Hooker Long tube headers and nothing else. Sounded louder than a stock car.

But even with a decently loud bike I wont go flyin 60+ in 1st gear in my neighborhood. Nothing wrong IMO being loud as long as common courtacy is used when possible. If your on the highway or in town f*ck it I'm blowin your doors off.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a d&d pipe and its plenty loud enough! any louder and id get rid of it. i used to love loud cars when i was younger but meh it gets old.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dunno mine might be to loud. I was parked at a stoplight and the bum on the corner put down his sign and covered his ears.:twofinger
Dude.. best thing i heard in a LONNNNG TIME!! LMAO!!!

And Loud to RETARDED loud is different. Megaphone Exhaust... NO.. WAYYY TOO LOUD, I can't even ride next to my friend that has one cause it's annoying. Sure sounds great when your going through gears but cruising at a mid-high RPM... DUMB. I personally love my yoshi... it's loud but CLEAN loud to where it's not annoying loud.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I took the muffler off my 1999 gsxr 750 and it was very loud. I love the aggressive, throaty roar of a straight pipe on a old srad bike like 99' 750.

·
Registered
750 Posts
This thread is died 11 years ago, LOL. But I will contribute with ya. I have a Yosh RS-3 cut in half. Good throaty loud, but not quite too loud. I just don't care for the look of the carbon fiber.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Too loud? WHAT?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts