Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT TO TORQUE THE MOTOR MOUNT BOLTS TO ON A 2000 GSXR 600, I AM GETTING MY SLIDERS ON AND NEED TO KNOW THE TORQUE SETTING ! :headscrat :hmmm:

·
Registered
320 Posts
First turn your caps lock off.

Tight but don't strip the threads on the bolts. I put mine on and check them from time to time. I haven't had any problems.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok

ok so their is not torque on the bolts or what ? sorry about the cap lock !

·
Registered
320 Posts
I don't know if there is but I don't think it matters as long as they are tight and checked from time to time. What kind of sliders are you getting?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
?

forgot sorry have slept sence i ordered, i do know they are the no cut

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey would you know what size bolt that will be what size socket i will need to put them on i am at work and need to take some tools home to install

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
H2447INTX said:
hey would you know what size bolt that will be what size socket i will need to put them on i am at work and need to take some tools home to install
usually they are an 8mm (i think) allen head to get them off, are your new ones allen or socket head?

·
Registered
5 Posts
skibum91 said:
usually they are an 8mm (i think) allen head to get them off, are your new ones allen or socket head?
You're right...8mm.
I'm using Votex framesliders and I love em'. They never come loose.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Got Them On And Look Great And They Are Shogun Frame Sliders , Thanks For The Help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts