·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
huh? was this on before?

·
Registered
653 Posts
still its funny !!!!! I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen people panic and do basically the same thing. :lol:

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooops, I'll look before I post next time.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Princeslea79 said:
No prob it is worthy enough for 2 posts anyway!!!! That shit is so funny!!!! :laughingr :rofl:
Cool, I can't stop laughing at it. Totally SUX!! Brand new bike and all. I guess nobody ever told him to look where he wants to go. It seemed like he was fixated on that tree...WHAMM!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
The funniest thing was, he just keep revving the engine.....like that's gonna stop him. What a dumbass.

·
Registered
522 Posts
ive seen that so many times and i keep thinking the same thing... where is the chicken brake like in the drivers ed cars cause that all i was squeezing as he zeroed in on that tree lol. it sucks that his first ride ended up on the net, cause u know he never gets to live it down. at least i hope that was his first time :lol:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I saw this a few years ago.......... Oldy but goodie. Seems like he just forgot about the brake lever and pannicked

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Yea, that was a Video of Motojoe Learning to ride on the SV. Thats why he knows what happened!! haha

·
Registered
168 Posts
Maybe he needed one of those remote kill switches like they make for little kid bikes (quads)... of course it also helps when you can touch the ground... :hmmm: he's on his tip toes the whole time..

·
Registered
729 Posts
BRakes are your friend, I guess the term tree hugger has a new meaning

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah that was a nice case of panic resulting in throttle lock

1 - 18 of 18 Posts