Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3520 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Kids.........

Tullock, your son broke his ankle in 2 places? I heard him screaming on the tramoline. But he was riding his bike and popping wheelies and skidding all over the place after that. Ah to be young again...........Hope he heals soon! :thumbup: Me and the misses take turns taking the kids to the emergency room. I think it is my turn next. :headshake

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
check in

check in on the dragway post, i started it this morning.
all info is in there, times, prices, & directions.

ct

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
congrats

:thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

good luck!
Happy weekends now!!!

ct

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats Mike! That is awesome! No more playing hookey. :lol:

Oh, and very funny by the way...did you pet him for me...? :headshake

looking forward to the ride tomorrow, see you soon. :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: congrats mike!!!! looking forward to riding with you more often on the weekends.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Chris tried 6 different clips but none of them fit :headshake
( thank you Chris & G)
I need the left handle!!!!!! I picked up a exhaust for my k6 today ( two brothers) I better get to ride it this weekend :bowdown:

·
Registered
789 Posts
heliguy81 said:
Chris tried 6 different clips but none of them fit :headshake
( thank you Chris & G)
I need the left handle!!!!!! I picked up a exhaust for my k6 today ( two brothers) I better get to ride it this weekend :bowdown:
I have one for my old ninja? :hmmm: You could try it?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sunday 6/4

WOW, I can't believe June is here already. Anyway, we will meet up this sunday to RIDE!!! The same time as always............10am at the Peekskill circle Mobil.

Tullock and his crew 9:30am at the Woodbury Exxon.

The weather for sunday looks awesome..............

Check-in............whoever is rolling!!!!

This time no crashing please!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sorry John, Tara and I won't be able to make it. WE WILL BE ON A SHIP HEADING TO THE BAHAMAS!!! :bounce

We def want to make it to the track Friday night though.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
cool

me and the wife went to the bahamas in march, it was great.
we went on carnival, and went to cococay carnival's private island, then nassau, and some other island in the bahamas. If you go to Nassau, the guys right off the boat, with the scooters, well they sell the little green bags also!!hahaha if you know what i mean! :thumbup:

If you guys go to cococay, do the snorkeling. Bring underwater throw away camera's, it's worth it!

It is not looking so good for friday either, so if i don't see you guys, have fun, be safe.

ct

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Sunday sounds good. winston give me a call if you are coming up. As for andy he just picked up his bike this evening and have ordered the parts....hopefully they come on friday he said.

Chris-any news for the 750s??? shoot me a pm or email me.

john- which route are we taking? Are we trying to get to 44 and 55 this time?

P.S. Who's psygnosis? i seen on the other thread he came to the bbq? have john and i missed him on our way out?

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
weekend weather

Sorry Mike, the weatherMAN is saying a 70% chance of showers on sat, sunday will be the much better day. This is your last working weekend so you wont be missing anymore rides! :thumbup:

G- I would like to finally hit 44/55 but really don't care where we go as long as we get to RIDE!!!

Yeah who is this Psygnosis? How did we miss him on sat? Did he come after we left?

Paul & Tara enjoy the Bahamas, too bad you can't take your bikes down there!!! :lol: See you guys when you come back.................nice and tanned!!!

It is on for SUNDAY!!!!!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
yup

damn weather geeks, get it right.
no rain tommorrow or on weekends damn!
Sunday i am down, got a couple other guys to come also!

psygnosis was at my house, he showed up late, bout 9pm. Most of you guys had already taken off. We still had tons of food. Cool guy, nice gsxr.
He said he wants to come ride one of these weekends.

ct

·
Registered
368 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
Paul & Tara enjoy the Bahamas, too bad you can't take your bikes down there!!! :lol: See you guys when you come back.................nice and tanned!!!
I am going to see if we can rent some scooters down there, and while you guys are riding on Sunday, Tara and I will be trying to stunt some mopeds :laughingr
Or we will just be drunk hanging on the beach. Which ever comes first!

21 - 40 of 3520 Posts