Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anybody in here from or around tucson that wants to ride. i do a lot of solo riding and im looking for some riding partners. we have a couple of bike nights here but the people that are there are mostly harley riders so its kinda hard to meet sportbike riders here

·
Registered
139 Posts
I am in Phoenix its about an hour and a half ride. I gone to tuscan a few time riding around with nothing better to do. you should cruz up here there are a shit load of sportbikes here. its kinda far but what is better than the open highway and your bike under you. and it whould only cost 16 bucks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Well, I just moved out from S.E. of Tucson to San Diego. but when I get out of the Military, I'm coming back home. Moving back to Tucson or Tempe. I know that really doesn't help out now, But I go back to those places quite a bit. I was there last weekend.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am an idiot and a newbe to this site. I just posted the same thing in a different thread. But I am from Tucson and also do a lot of solo riding. I live on the northwest side but welling to meet anywhere for a cruise

1 - 5 of 5 Posts