Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually swapped out my futin stock 20lbs (no bullshit!) cat and slip on for the pipe I always wanted some people didn't think I should get. It makes a bit of noise now that's for sure. Lemme know what yall think?

·
SuperMod of the North
26,509 Posts
Looks good Sir

Reactions: Jimmy boy

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Black Bikes Matter

Reactions: WhiteDeath

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What pipe did you get?
looks so clean I think it’s ready for another off road episode😬😬
Not really looking forward to the next off-roading expedition unless I can find a way to turn green and have all my clothes tear off my body. HHHhheee!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You got the shorty clutch and regular brake? I was looking at the brembo set, I feel like you read my mind! I wanted to get both shorties. And a new god damn seat! Do you have the pb battery or lithium. Does the lithium charge via the bikes charging system? The stock battery is pathetic! Sorryiest battery I have ever seen on anything!

·
Registered
275 Posts
So the clutch perch is very special. It lets you engage and disengage much smoother than the antiquated perch from yami. I have both levers for clutch. The Rcs corsa corte master is awesome. I like the lever that comes with all the Rcs masters. Stopping s much smoother and the adj is precise. The problem of battery is it’s the same size as yz 450. Small.
I put a Shorai in mine. Works nice and is lighter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the stock seat.
I like the stock seat too I was just kidding. What if the R1m has a way nicer seat? Any way I got the two brother sr1 exhaust. It is obnoxiously loud, I typically just speed up and wait till the wind out noises the exhaust now though. Liter bikes are maybe the most fun intense experience you could buy with money.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like the stock seat too I was just kidding. What if the R1m has a way nicer seat? Any way I got the two brother sr1 exhaust. It is obnoxiously loud, I typically just speed up and wait till the wind out noises the exhaust now though. Liter bikes are maybe the most fun intense experience you could buy with money.
no such luck as they’re the same seat😎

1 - 11 of 11 Posts