Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally posted this under a different section and didn't realize there was a regional option on the forums.

Anywho, Im
Hoping you guys can help. Does anyone know of any decent tuning shops in CT? All I can find on google is primarily Harley tuners. I've searched on here and haven't had any luck. I'm asking because I don't trust the dealers around here. My buddy just had a lot of work done to his 1k (Full R77, Bazzaz, KN Filter etc) which was installed by the dealer. As soon as he brought it home, his bike threw an F1. He called and they blamed it on the temps outside outside compared to the temps where the bike was tuned. It was 75 degrees outside today...0 humidity. I thought the place had a dyno but they don't. They installed the base map, took the bike for a ride and then made adjustments from there. I guess the point is I don't trust them. I'm looking to install a ful exhaust soon as well and will need a tune. Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I originally posted this under a different section and didn't realize there was a regional option on the forums.

Anywho, Im
Hoping you guys can help. Does anyone know of any decent tuning shops in CT? All I can find on google is primarily Harley tuners. I've searched on here and haven't had any luck. I'm asking because I don't trust the dealers around here. My buddy just had a lot of work done to his 1k (Full R77, Bazzaz, KN Filter etc) which was installed by the dealer. As soon as he brought it home, his bike threw an F1. He called and they blamed it on the temps outside outside compared to the temps where the bike was tuned. It was 75 degrees outside today...0 humidity. I thought the place had a dyno but they don't. They installed the base map, took the bike for a ride and then made adjustments from there. I guess the point is I don't trust them. I'm looking to install a ful exhaust soon as well and will need a tune. Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated.

im from bristol ct and ive only heard of 2 local sportbike tuners... john from dyno solutions in brookfield 203-775-7982 or Don Hass in Meriden and you can find him on facebook

·
Registered
31 Posts

Anywho, Im
Same deal in IL. Several real good HD tuners, none for sportbikes that are reputable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts