Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered some factory pro V-stacks and was planning on a dyno tune after the install. i live about an hour east of baytown in beaumont ans was wondering if anyone could recomend a good dynojet tuner that i could use to get my bike running as good as can be. i dont mind ridding a little ways as long as it gets done right.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
I'll find you one, give me a day. I have lots of racer friends in the Houston area so if there is a good one...they will know.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
The concensus seems to be Lunsford Honda (Houston) off I-45 and West Rd. Then Metric Cycles and Motorcycles Unlimited. Seems that the racers and track junkies prefer Lunsford because they are racers and support track riders/racers and the CMRA.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
is there any way you can get me directions or a phone numb? id like to call em and set an apointment to get it done...

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
is there any way you can get me directions or a phone numb? id like to call em and set an apointment to get it done...
All of them have websites so just Google them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do. Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.