Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok all new here but been busy. been building a 02 600 all winter and im out of time got the turbo installed got 70 lb injectors( 730 cc) in large fuel system i have a fmu and or a regulator. bike runs nice but havent boosted up yet this motor is in a 600 rapture four wheeler chassis set up for dirt drags (350 ft in 3.5 seconds )
so now im 5 days away from opening day ... have the bike running on e98 but not off the jack stands yet...im running a zeitronics a/f ...and dataloger ...The fmu is adjustable up to 14/1 i also have a snow performance water injection on hand. Still running the stock tune and getting good afrs at idle with e98 but again havent loaded it yet.
i have the power commander 5 comming tomorow (but have no clue how to use it lol ) I am an old school harley guy and done several backyard turbos but not that familiar with FI. This is for my son and i dont want to look like a total a hole when this motor comes apart so please any input would be appreciated im at a total loss. In my are area there are no dynos that can handle four wheels and tune a bike and there are none that can handle a bike that can tune a quad. also right now the waist gate is set up at 5lbs i plan on turning it up later . oh ya sorry for my grammer in advance im a fab guy not a writer thanks again TurboJim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts