Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, check this out. I just bought an electric turbo for my 03 600. It pushes 3-5lbs of boost. Anybody think this will work? As soon as I get it installed (next week or so) I'll write about whether it did any good or not. If any of you have some suggestions, let me know.

·
Registered
258 Posts
yeah let me check this electric turbo out whats the link :headscrat :hmmm:

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
I never heard electrc turbo and whatpowers it and or do u have to have 1/4 mile extention cord :laughingr

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
To be honest I could see it working on oiler bikes that is non ram air to give it some type of pressure BUT you would have to have a way to adjust for the extra pressure inside or your bike will run lean up top and rich down low. either way :funny: :lol:

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
um, wow, both of those sites were poorly written, horrible grammar and spelling, and talked to the potential customer as if they were ignorant....can't believe someone on this site actually bought one of these.... :twofinger

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i'm guessing he was either too embatassed to post up his results or he fell off the face of the earth???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.