Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years I have probably tried every wheel cleaner on the market, they all have big claims but truth is the majority of them suck...

For those of you guys whith white wheels, you must try this stuff :thumbup:

Turtle Wax F21
http://www.turtlewax.com/main.taf?p=2,1,3,3

My wheels have never been so clean and i didn't even scrub, just sprayed it on let it sit for a minute a washed it of with a wash mit.

Not the greatest pic since it was taken from my phone but you can still tell the wheels are glowing :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
My wheels have road grim and brake dust built up like a mofo. What are the guys with just the standard blk rims using? I could put a real good scrubbing on em but as dirty as they are I’d like to know what you guys are using. I did not search but since the subject was brought up I thought I’d ask.. I prefer to ride my bike and not spend hours cleaning it. That’s what the rain is for.:):)

·
Administrator
5,568 Posts
My wheels have road grim and brake dust built up like a mofo. What are the guys with just the standard blk rims using? I could put a real good scrubbing on em but as dirty as they are I’d like to know what you guys are using. I did not search but since the subject was brought up I thought I’d ask.. I prefer to ride my bike and not spend hours cleaning it. That’s what the rain is for.:):)
I ride mine as well I just keep up on the cleaning that way it is easier. As far as the stock wheels I used Lemon Pledge on them too.

·
Registered
916 Posts
i use honda 2&1 its a cleaner and a polish. my bike is always clean, i will either clean it before or after each ride. if you always keep it clean it only takes mins to do a quick wipe down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts