Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WowW what a weekend i have maybe 300 miles on my 05 gsx r so anyways i pull out of my drive way onto the road get to the first stop sign i hear PSSSSHHHHHHHHH! lol so i was like hmm what the hell was that so i continued then i heard psh psh psh obviously something in the tire pulled over called friends they came with a patch kit so i went to pull out what looke like a screw so i tried to pull it the b*tch was 4 inches long with 2 bolts on the ends i thought how the hell did this get in there i still dont understand so anyways filled the tire back up and said shit this cant ruin my weekend so we were riding buddy has an r-6 we decided to race so i got 2 about 130 and felt the back wheel wobbling slowed down checked it patch came out so i double plugged it this time i droeve home put it in the garage now since the bike is only 6 days old all these damn warranties they screwed me into better do something iam pissed im guessing this tire isnt gonna be cheap all i can say is :headshake f#% ^%$$3 [email protected]$ch mo#4fuc#%$ piec3e of Sh$*

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
after mounting and warrenty i just paid $200 for my new rear tire this weekend tanks for a 3 inch long nail

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
tires at my shop, Metzeler, Pirrelli or Dunlop d208's are $180 mounted :D . Not worth the danger of patching or pluging one. About once a weeek I have someone call and ask If Ill patch their tire....... anser is always NO. To much liability

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
Yah mounted mine came to 130 for pirelli diablo's 15 for mounting then another $19 for cycle gears warrenty on the tires and of course cali taxes so it came out to about $200

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.