Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugly Bike Submission Thread

There a lot of sexy bikes on the R... but this contest is not for you. Rattle can paint? Rigged parts? Mismatched parts?

Let's make this fun! ET you can't enter this one, sorry buddy.

A photobucket account or similar is required to store your pictures and to use for submission. This is the link to Photobucket

·
Operation ... squid
9,341 Posts
Can I enter parts? Im like 10% of the way there to building another k6 :lol:

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Slim recommend me. So here's my entry.
06 SV 650S just turned 20K today
ImageUploadedByMO Free1454898360.534860.jpg

K1 600 my problem bike. Never wanted to start, break pads fell out, learned how to crash on this guy
ImageUploadedByMO Free1454898567.795206.jpg

2002? Ninja 250. Spent a winter riding and to this day wish I spent more time on it.
ImageUploadedByMO Free1454898577.563036.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
24,625 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
These plastics came on the bike when I got it about 5 years ago and sadly have not gotten better under my ownership.

The first time I went to repair them, I found the PO had fixed them with pounds of bondo and no cloth. The hardest part was removing the old repair to do it properly.

It's a rattle can paint job with spilled gasoline patina. But it's a track bike. :devil

Attachments

·
Registered
3,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
my 96 650 Zuk savage single thumper..ugly to look at, fun to ride

It looks so strange with the cylinder so straight up and down.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
....Uh CW, I checked with all my special mod powers...this is a real thread.

I can officially certify it "an actual thing".

:2up:

I was implying like BOTM, BOTY. Where's there's voting and what not. As long as blue doesn't out in his B bike I'm good!

·
Registered
8,551 Posts
:2up:

I was implying like BOTM, BOTY. Where's there's voting and what not. As long as blue doesn't out in his B bike I'm good!

:shifty

06 GSXR 600 with custom paint and missing paint
imagejpg1_zpsd6306489.jpg

07 GSXR 750 with custom purple paint with pink sparkles
Capture2.JPG

·
rotaredom
888,895,580 Posts
This is a guy named Milo that owns a tool shop in Roseburg Oregon...has shit all over this harley, mostly road kill he finds...smell that bike from a mile a way...not an entry here, just an example to make YOUR bike uglier..maybe take a pick of your ugly as %%##@! mother in law sitting on a bike or something.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
That picture reminded me of our local street urchin, Jose.

He seems to be a professional sign waiver but has been known to dress up as lady liberty for the tax service.

He started out on a bicycle, then a moped and finally a scooter. Each set of wheels accumulated more and more junk till you could hardly see it any more.

This is his latest rig.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,428 Posts

Old hoopties. GSXR before i fixed it up (bought wrecked), and 1983 Honda shadow after I wrecked it and put it back together.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts