Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 03' and I was wondering if anybody knows of any undertail exhausts other than hotbodies.com undertail exhausts, I don't really like how that looks, I want more of the ducati look or 05' R1 style undertail exhaust..Thanks...money is no issue!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Ixil makes an undertail exhaust. I think hammy, a site sponsor, sells them.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
xtremegp was one I would say, IXIL is another, and not sure if they are still around but there used to be one called motopsycho or mottechno (one is the name of the can, the other is the name of the company) :headscrat

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Ixil Exhaust...

The Ixil undertail exhaust only fits 04's and up...but It could probably work with some slight modifications to the subframe brackets with 03's and prior years...thanks again

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
GixxerTrixx said:
The Ixil undertail exhaust only fits 04's and up...but It could probably work with some slight modifications to the subframe brackets with 03's and prior years...thanks again
They made them for 01 -03 GSXR's I am POSITIVE.... maybe not anymore but they did

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.