Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for an undertail and a hugger for a 2000 gsxr 600, i could also use a chrome chain guard or just let me know what you have.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i did some looking for you and it seems all the undertails i could find are for 01'-till present, goodluck on finding one, and remember a good bodyshop can mold and lay a nice fiberglass undertail for you, might be kinda $$$ though, but then again they all are. good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for looking bro

sup pimp,

thanks for looking bro i have tried a number of times and just can't find an undertail in fact i have looked so much i finally said f$%^ it. but i haven't tried to get anyone to make one. i noticed that your in new orleans, i am in meridian ms. me and my boys come down there all the time i will have to look you up next time so we can show folks how us southern boys do it.

peace

Hollywood

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
You mean like this one
its hundred bucks for this. I am not sure what expensive to you but I think its a good deal

·
Registered
543 Posts
hollywood said:
sup pimp,

thanks for looking bro i have tried a number of times and just can't find an undertail in fact i have looked so much i finally said f$%^ it. but i haven't tried to get anyone to make one. i noticed that your in new orleans, i am in meridian ms. me and my boys come down there all the time i will have to look you up next time so we can show folks how us southern boys do it.

peace

Hollywood
no shit, i used to live in meridian when i was a lil' kid...like 3 yrs. old, thats where my mom is from, yeah let me know when yall head down this way, we ride about 300 deep on wednedsay nights....and look down i think he found an undertail for ya!!! holla at me when ya headen down my way, peace, KRum

·
Registered
29 Posts
1tail.com has texas fairings undertail. It is called the gunport and looks good. its the one i aml going to buy eventually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts