Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed a Mototeck undertail today. It came in the wrong color so I had to paint it, but the installation was simple.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Looks good as it cleaned up your rear end perfectly :thumbup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
03FLGSXR1000 said:
Where did you get your undertail from? and how much?
I got it from a local bike shop but you can go to the Mototeck web site and order it- or maybe on Ebay. I paid around $250, EBay is probably cheaper

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
dude that looks f**kin sweet, a vast improvement from the previous pic of the tail section, good call in painting in yourself. mine came in the wrong color match so i sent it back to canada. i didn't have it back for a month and a half. :clap:

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
BBQ sauce please

brandonlyons1 said:
massive chicken strips, undertail looks awsome. gotta get me one
I will be having BBQ sauce with mine, Ballhawk? don't you perfer Honey Mustard?

Man! he's even got it sitting on the Red Carpet :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is my first bike, but I'm guessing that chicken strips are frame sliders. I dont see why they are a bad thing to have - a couple of friends of mine had bikes that were parked and someone bumped into them and ended up getting damaged- I'll keep my chicken strips..... with extra honey mustard.

·
Registered
194 Posts
cs-05 we go have to ride some time, I come there you ride up here bro im in the dayton area. im 45 min from c-bus in a car 20 on a gixxer!!!!! you feel me, well get at me bro peace.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
frankiethefish said:
cs-05 we go have to ride some time, I come there you ride up here bro im in the dayton area. im 45 min from c-bus in a car 20 on a gixxer!!!!! you feel me, well get at me bro peace.
that's cool. Someone said that this Sunday is gonna be nice and they are planing to ride, we should meet up with them too.

Is anyone going to the IMS show this weekend? I'll be there on Sat.

·
Registered
309 Posts
CS-05 said:
This is my first bike, but I'm guessing that chicken strips are frame sliders. I dont see why they are a bad thing to have - a couple of friends of mine had bikes that were parked and someone bumped into them and ended up getting damaged- I'll keep my chicken strips..... with extra honey mustard.
Chicken strips are the part of your tires on the sides that doesn't get used if you are not leaing hard. At least thats what I always understood

·
Registered
544 Posts
driving fast in straight lines is fun whats with all you guys wanting to take turns all fast.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cody said:
driving fast in straight lines is fun whats with all you guys wanting to take turns all fast.
Don't get me wrong, I love going fast on a straight line, I was just saying that I think they call it chicken strip because the rider is too chicken to lean and drag their knee.

Here is my chicken strip. As you can see, I don't lean that hard either

·
Registered
544 Posts
ya I just don't see why everyone wants to. Some people are into different things. Some people just cruise around and don't speed or do any knee dragging that you guys think is so cool.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Cody said:
going fast in straights is nothing compared to cornering. Helllllll nah. Even in a car, fuck, going fast in straight was boring compared to hitting canyons.

Whats with us and wanting to take fast turns? Cause its waaaaaaay more fun, and its what the sucka was made for!

·
Registered
544 Posts
i'll disagree with you about it in a car for sure. Taking a car and topping it out is so much more fun than going around turns fast. Main point being it has to be a car that has real hp not and acura or honda i.e. my turbo RX-7 I had. 0-150 in that thing was more fun than anything in the world. Even better if some car was getting smaller and smaller in the rearview mirror.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts