Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm FINALLY back! lol. I've been super, super busy on everything!!! Ok, first off...here's my new job...I am the assistant purchasing coordinator for this yacht company. http://www.sevenseascharters.com/boats/anjilis.jpg?OpenScript=15710 (one of the boats I've worked on)
OH MY GAWD!!! It's unbelievable!!! I have sooooo much fun, every day! I get to go on these amazing, multi-million dollar ships, and set them up for photo shoots, and I work on all of the interior design work for the boats, plus I get to meet awesome people, like members of the Miami Dolphins, and the guys who own Hooter's Restaurants!!! I wake up every morning and go, "OH WOW...THIS IS REALLY MY LIFE!!!!" :D

In other news, my boy sold his bike, so he's been shopping and may be getting into the Gixxer world. He's thinking about something newer and he's right now trying to decide between a Gixxer and a CBR. I'll keep y'all updated.

Anyways, I gotta run...just wanted to say hi to everyone and let ya know I'm still kicking (for those of ya who remember me! lol) :bike:
-CPat:burnout:

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
Welcome back, glad to hear everything is going well for you and look forward to hearing from you more often.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it really takes some getting used to! My hunny was sitting there on Sunday night going, "are you ok?" And I just sat there going, "I think so...it's just really odd NOT dreading Monday for a change!!!" lol.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Good for you! Have fun and get me some autographs damnit! You could be like "Uh yes Mr. Marino, I need your signature right here... and could you put it to my best friend Zach?" :lol:

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
cpat said:
I think it's more like, "Hey Mr. Rich Guy...I know you're travelling in Europe this weekend, do you mind if we take the boat out? Maybe just party at the dock?" lol.
You better invite all of us!! :lol:

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
cpat said:
LMAO...if I were inviting all of you guys, I'd get the Hooter's Patrol boat that we're working on. :thumbup:
Well what the hell ya waiting for?!?! I got my bags packed! :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
You know what could help with your promotions for the buisness, or to get your name out is to get a professional looking webpage.

Not to bash but html is dated material for buisness sites. Now that I quit my admin job I need to find work. So if you want let me know i can set you or your company up with a sweet page.

www.ebitmedia.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.