Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
"race" fairings for a "street" bike. Unless it's a dedicated track bike don't put race fairings on your daily driver/street bike. It's like putting chrome all over your honda. Rice...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Carbon fiber!

In moderation it looks nice, but a guy that always talk shit to me at work spends all of his checks on that shit and boasts that he has spent thousands on it. But he is 6ft and 275ish I told him its would have been cheaper to go have the fat sucked out of his ass, drop 75lbs in fat not 20lbs on the bike and he may get a girl at the same time!:lol:

But then again if I were me 10 years ago I probably would have done the same thing and thought I was the shit too!

·
Registered
971 Posts
everything TRANCEDMP3 has done to his bike!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
im gonna be nice and say anything chrome just doesnt look nice

it looks like shyt!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Eh some people think its a waste of money , its the same as people chroming their bikes out, except it reduces weight as well. I dislike chrome though, I love carbon fiber.

Its my bike, I'll do what I want to it. Hate on : )

·
Registered
272 Posts
The most useless and expensive bike mod ever on my own bike was the "Bad cop, no donut" sticker some wit applied to my license plate at the mall while I was inside. I failed to notice it, but the local authorities were kind enough to point it out for me... :eek:

That one I thought was bound for a full cavity search. God knows they looked through everything else.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Carbon fiber on a street bike is about as usefull as a model in a room full of gay dudes!
I like the look of carbon fiber regardless if it is useful, beats chrome or polished bikes. IMO....but to each there own..

So what all are bikes are to look the same????.....STOCK?

If you can afford it, do it....One life to live, why be a tight ass is you cant take your money with you when you die? Thats my motto....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts