Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
It a repost but I do have to take my hat off you them:bowdown:, they do have skill. Pity they choose to put other ppl in danger using those skills. :hmmm:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those Guys Do Have Skills And Have Bigger Balls Than Me!!! Nice Vid!

·
Registered
426 Posts
that was a krazy vid... but honestly that talent needs to be on a track where the traffic and on coming cars are taken out of the pic... dnt get me wrong i love the canyons riding with my boi's but this is extreme and maybe they got away with it this day but who kno's what happens next run... :hmmm:

·
Registered
448 Posts
All the guys who love wearing shorts when riding should try riding those curves in shorts:lol: 3/4 of their knees would be stuck to the payment.
On a different note, i know that was dangerous but it was tight to death. Im sure those guys probably do track days also, just decided to hit those curves. They sure do have talent although that second guy was getting left by the first one. They might have had their ipod on and was really feeling the music:shifty

·
Registered
112 Posts
wow mad skills

but fools. I am all about hammering it down but come on thats to much traffic around for that. and passing in what looked on the vid to be in blind corners. its no wonder I get looked at like i am a jackass by people. because these guys are making the rest of us sport riders look bad. cops here actualy tell me get out of my town and dont put the public at risk and we will leave you alone. they are giving us all a bad name with reckless abandon
mad skill or not you can not predict what someone else is going to do

·
Registered
37 Posts
Awesume riders, but dumb asses at the same time. I'm a firm believer in keeping that stuff on the track. I agree, those guys are the guys who give us resposible riders a bad name.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i say each to their own, no matter what those guys do, ppl still dont like sportbikes. The only cops ive seen that dont mind sport bikes is cops that have a sport bikes, other than that cops dont like us period.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.