Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my exhaust off and put a slip on. Actually for my bike the EXCVA valve has to be removed with stock exhaust, as its not located on the header pipes as with the 600-750 (at least the 06 ones).

Me and my buddy decided to make an instructional video. He did all the editing work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-bsOH_5ZzI

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
I watched the video even tho I already did this and I learned something new. I didnt unplug those two lil harneses with the tank up that go to the servo. How important is that? I plan on going back for them as soon as the rain stops. Wasnt in the instructions I read, Im angry, lol.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched the video even tho I already did this and I learned something new. I didnt unplug those two lil harneses with the tank up that go to the servo. How important is that? I plan on going back for them as soon as the rain stops. Wasnt in the instructions I read, Im angry, lol.
I unplugged them because I removed the entire servo motor and bracket. Its not necessary to do it the way I did, but I figure, if im eliminating the use of the servo motor.....why not take the whole thing off my bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.