Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i am either looking for a GSXR750 or 1000 trom year 2000 and up. Only have about 4000 to spend and found a few bkes that were dropped and just needed a fairing replaced or something but none were the bikes i wanted so if anybody has a bike they want to sell for around that price let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey, I've got an 02 GSXR 1000, it's been dropped on both sides. I would probably take around $4000 as is, I'm in the Orlando,FL area. It's the red/black scheme, and the bike has almost getting close to 19,000 miles. you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you think you may be interested. Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
190 Posts
CJCWorld87 said:
hey, I've got an 02 GSXR 1000, it's been dropped on both sides. I would probably take around $4000 as is, I'm in the Orlando,FL area. It's the red/black scheme, and the bike has almost getting close to 19,000 miles. you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you think you may be interested. Thanks.

Chris
Hey Chris, How is the tank, and upper fairing on that thing? would you be willing to part it out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.