Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the right (if on the bike) Mirror for an '04 600... I do not know if other year models will fit or not... but if they will, would be interested in them as well.... Thanks

Trigger

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they the same? If so... cost and shipping?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I also have a Right mirror off a 04 Gsxr 1000 I can sell ya. Email me [email protected] I am pretty damn sure they are all the same for the 600's through the 1000's for the K3 and K4's

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thanks for the post... but I have some bad news that was handed down the other day... I am no longer going to have the bike (due to no fault of my own). But the good news is that I will have some GREAT parts for sale soon... Will keep you guys posted.

Trig

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kre8 said:
Thanks KRE8.... but looks like I am not going to be needing them for now... going to be looking for a 'busa motor and making me a bad ass street fighter this winter thanks to new income. (still going to tattoo, but also lined up a nice strip club d.j. gig) Thanks for all the info all... but when I get around to building the "fighter" I will be looking for lots of help and ideas from on here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHAHAHA... no such thing as a free tattoo.... :laughingr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts