Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my boy had a freak 15mph mishap and he jacked his front/right/left fairings. If any of yall know anyone with some holla at me.
~John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
938 Posts
600 fairings

check out wera.com, gixxer.com, amasuperbike.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
You're in luck buddy. I have the left lower off a bike just like that for sale. It's new in that it was taken off the bike before it rolled a single mile. Pic below. $300 plus shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
04 750 full set including tank

black and yellow full set 04 750 will fit and tank minus front fender excellent condition
all lighting and front stay included will ship
$1500 +150 shipping

buy it swap it ad sell the 600 shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
...

i have a mint body set same color that has only 100 miles ...basically brand new..1500 shipped..for the complete body set.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
NoBull said:
You're in luck buddy. I have the left lower off a bike just like that for sale. It's new in that it was taken off the bike before it rolled a single mile. Pic below. $300 plus shipping.
Shoot. I don't have the left. I have the RIGHT SIDE. Sorry about that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
muaythai_folife said:
Well my boy had a freak 15mph mishap and he jacked his front/right/left fairings. If any of yall know anyone with some holla at me.
~John
I have an 05 GSXR 600 for sale im in miami,fl im asking $7500 Firm for the bike.
Won't get any othe deal better than that there. hit me up.
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,980 Posts
Gigster600 said:
I have an 05 GSXR 600 for sale im in miami,fl im asking $7500 Firm for the bike.
Won't get any othe deal better than that there. hit me up.
[email protected]
He's looking for plastics, not a whole bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,768 Posts
Shit!!! I forgot those pics. I'll get em for ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,768 Posts
Whoops!! Wrong thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
*MINT*'04 GSXR 750 upper, both lowers, tail - $900+shipping

I'll even throw in a Clear Alternatives taillight w/ the integrated turn signals. I've got the tank also if you need it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I sold the tail. If he wants the upper and both lowers I can do them for $650+shipping. I will still throw in the Clear Alternatives taillight also. Everything is in MINT condition and the upper has the flushmount turn signals already.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top