Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hopefully in or near michigan... buddies are pressuring me into gettin another bike since i sold my 2002 gsxr 1000 last summer when i bought my cadillac cts-v.... lemme no if anyone knows of one or has one thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
theres one in lansing i looked at today but... ITS BEAT TO HELL.. and the price they want for it i can get into a new 08' 1k for in ohio...:shifty

·
Registered
552 Posts
Lol, the 05' aniversery edditions dont go for much more then a regular 05 in the same shape. I cant see the Mladin fetching much more than any other 04' 1000 in the same shape. Do you know how many Mladin rep's they made? I hardly ever see one or even hear about them. I didnt even know they existed till this year, lol! The Mladin is the last replica bike suzuki has offered isnt it? I see a few old telefonicas and alstares but thats it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, the 05' aniversery edditions dont go for much more then a regular 05 in the same shape. I cant see the Mladin fetching much more than any other 04' 1000 in the same shape. Do you know how many Mladin rep's they made? I hardly ever see one or even hear about them. I didnt even know they existed till this year, lol! The Mladin is the last replica bike suzuki has offered isnt it? I see a few old telefonicas and alstares but thats it.
really dont know much about them myself... bout i have known about them since they came out... i used to see shit tons of them for sale on ebay and what not when i was gettin ready to sell my bike and i was seeing what they were going for... hopefully someones got one there trying to find a new home for:bounce

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My brother has one in our garage and is mint w/ 4k on the clock....but not selling it anytime soon, bought brand new, stickers still in the plastic....good luck on your search
geezzzz just had to rub the salt in my wounds! lmao:laughingr tell him if he wants to sell it i will come to ill. to get it... thats where i had to go to get my cts-v

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What are you looking to spend? PM with some info and a number to get back w/ you.....He said he entertain offers on it....
as little as possible! lol yeah what im trying to spend and what hes trying to get are prolly 2 different things being as hes not really trying to get rid of it.. looks sharp id love to have it but im sure it would take too much money for him to get off it... ask him what hes thinking it would take for him to get rid of it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.