Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT SELL ANYTHING to this gsxrdown guy without being paid first.

He's a deadbeat buyer! I shipped him a headlight COD and he said he needed it Next Day Air, so I did that also. He wasn't home when they delivered it [I told him when they were going to deliver it because he has to pay for it then, and he said he'd be there], so he made arrangements to pick it up from UPS but never did...and never returned any of my phone calls or PM's to try and get a hold of him regarding when he was going to pick it up or even if he still wanted it.
Here is my UPS tracking history.

I didn't lose any money because I have a connection at UPS so they waived it, but anyone else would have been out shipping costs. And a lot for Next Day Air.

GSXRDOWN is a deadbeat buyer, do not sell to him -- or sell at your own risks! You've been warned.

Of course he can always change his screen name so his name is Robert Regan and he lives in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I have his address and phone number for anyone who thinks he might be trying to buy something from them under another name. PM me and Ill confirm any info for you, but I will not give out his phone or address, just confirm weather it is him or not.

Just looking out for my fellow GSXR.com members.

CIAO

·
Registered
58 Posts
nice for doing the solid for us bro ......I've only had one trans on this site .....well nowhere else but here actually. I'll do the same but I can't find anything I really need yet or sell just yet but thanks all the same bro :thumbup:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, the GSXRDOWN is on here, gsxr.com.

Still hasnt squared up with me.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
badassmofo said:
that is one sick puppy. i have no hesitation shoot down people like that if they come near my kids. speaking from a father of 2 little girls point of view.

I'll have to side with mofo here, i catch a piece of shit like that anywhere near my little girl (any child for that matter) and bad things will happen, very bad things. there should be bars in front of that fukers face in that pic.
this ones for you gsxrdown :2hard :2hard :2hard !!!ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
This thread needs to be in the ratings area........... it is now done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.