Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this story tonight as I was cruising the net, it is very educational for anyone who rides in there regular street clothes...

"Keep my accident in your mind so everyone will wear their protective gear, and save the big speed for the track. Many people all over the world have emailed me and told me that I have helped them change their mind about leathers, that's my main goal, always ride prepared, we never know what may happen to us, even if I was the one acting irresponsible."

Here is the link to the complete story and pictures... http://www.cmyoung.com/bikewreck.html

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Yea, I've seen that post before. The guys a dumbass for riding like that without his gear.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Made my eyes water just looking at it. You know, the kind that is like holey smoke that hurts.

·
Registered
293 Posts
damn

thats is a sad story but very good to read about, makes you think twice about speeding and all, i recently purchased a icon timax jacket, well it was too big so i had it shipped back and i decided to purchase a motorhead jacket for 250 :clap: , from what i heard thats a really good deal, its a brand new black/black, kinda glad that im switching to leather, never wore timax though, kinda thinking about pants now but not sure what to get b/c i will be riding the bike from cincy to c-bus, its little under 2 hr drive or so, usually make up here in about 1hr 20 min going at a good speed,

·
Registered
32 Posts
skibum91 said:
Yea, I've seen that post before. The guys a dumbass for riding like that without his gear.
dont call that guy a dumbass he has paid his price and learned his lesson, he certainly doesnt need anyone like you telling him hes a dumbass because I'm sure he hears enough of that from the scars he has on his body that he has to live with for the rest of his life, besides every time you get on your bike to go to the gas station do you get in full race gear, I doubt it not many people do :fu:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.