Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SuperMod of the North
26,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone please join me in welcoming Winchester Boy who has just joined the GSXR.com staff.

Congratulations WB, well deserved Sir.

·
Super Moderator
9,365 Posts
And behold the new one.

Reactions: Winchester Boy

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Wow scraping bottom of the barrel are we?? JOKE congratulations WB well deserved

·
Registered
44 Posts
WB. Congratulation and condolences are both in order. If you haven't already, You need to let the other Mods know your what size jacket you wear... I've heard rumored a "Super Mod Cape" is presented during some secret ritualistic ceremony. :oops:

·
Super Moderator
8,532 Posts
WB. Congratulation and condolences are both in order. If you haven't already, You need to let the other Mods know your what size jacket you wear... I've heard rumored a "Super Mod Cape" is presented during some secret ritualistic ceremony. :oops:
I love capes!

·
SuperMod of the North
26,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sacred rites are performed but I can neither confirm or deny any details.

Note to self: Buy a gallon of possum fat before the next full moon.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Uh, Oh. I gotta shipe my shat up now! LOL

Congrats WB.

* Am I getting invited to the party?

·
Premium Member
3,563 Posts
As a former mod here, I will neither confirm nor deny any such delusional allegations, but I will share a word of advice: when the zip tie chains drop from the ceiling, you don't have to ride the goat up the ramp, you can actually use the provided rollerblades to escape the attack rooster.

·
Super Moderator
8,532 Posts
As a former mod here, I will neither confirm nor deny any such delusional allegations, but I will share a word of advice: when the zip tie chains drop from the ceiling, you don't have to ride the goat up the ramp, you can actually use the provided rollerblades to escape the attack rooster.
That's good to know!

·
SuperMod of the North
26,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know the consequences of this breach. The moose sings at dawn. This is the way.

Reactions: airhead83
1 - 20 of 26 Posts