Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was great getting to know a few of you guys (and girls :) ) but I've taken up a job offer on a base over seas. I havn't posted for a couple of days because I've been working my toosh off trying to get all the paper work in on time. I'll be on contract working over seas for a year and why you ask :headscrat ? The pay is awesome and the place isn't bad so it's not like I'll be living in tents, they actually have houses for the civilians. Oh and did I mention the pay is going to be awesome?...and tax free!!! I've only been here for a short period of time but it's been great. As for my bike... I'm going to miss the hell out of it and as much as I love taking it out I'm sorry to say that the pay is more important. :thumbup: Take care and ride hard!!

Sakira Amikota

·
Registered
6,979 Posts
I hope everything goes well for you. I wouldn't be able to go a year without my bike, thats just horrible. We'll look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Damn. Good luck and stay safe over there. See if you can drop in on us from time to time. We'll save your spot. It was nice having you around, another girl with a good sense of humor is refreshing. You will be missed.

·
Registered
653 Posts
will you not have access to the net overseas?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
miranda said:
will you not have access to the net overseas?

You did see I said ANOTHER girl with a sense of humor right? :clap: :thumbup:

·
Registered
938 Posts
take it easy, good luck in what ever you do. Do post and let us know where you are at and what you are up to. Man I wish I could do what you are doing, disconnect from everything, and just go. I envy you.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
man, i wish i could just pack up and leave too....must be nice

take care, have fun, and soak up the culture!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.