Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Sunday i went riding with a couple other sport bikes. We left my friends house at 8am and the ride stopped at about 8:03am. 1 of us shot out around the leader around a corner and let it rip on a back road strait the tlr and r1 that were in the front got back over in the right lane and chris and me kept on it went to about 160 passed chris looked in my mirror and the R1 was over in the grass on the left side of the road, back tire slid out and laid it down right in a ditch full of water ( 3 1/2 ft deep) R1 was totally submerged in the ditch it took us a while to find it. We pulled it out and found out what happen. chris who was also rding the beloved gsxr was riding in the left part of the right lane and saw the R1 in his right mirror, Chris thinking the R1 would pass him on the right moved left and when he was moving left so was the R1 the nipped heels and sent the R1 over in the Grass at about 150mph and the rest is history guy riding was fine bike wasnt even that messed up but just a reminder "YOU PASS ON THE LEFT NOT THE RIGHT!!!" :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
same thing happened to me and my buddy....except he wiped out on asphault and skidded almost off a bridge.

he was on my left so i went wide around the turn to give him the left lane...well he went to pass me on the right, and got into a wheel wobble trying to avoid hitting me..needless to say it was a long night

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah rash sucks this kid didnt have a scratch on him he was lucky and come to find out it was his first wreck, lucky bastard

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wow, how stupid can people be, they don't know to pass on the left, maybe if they are from england I can understand, but what retards.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
Ummmmm just for the record that naked dude on the bike is NOT the type if pictures I'm looking for in the womens section... Hahaha please make sure the guys have something covering the lower 1/2 cause face it guys... Your not cute when your nakid with your dick flopping around regardless of how big or small it is

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
haha he needs some sun on his ass before he gona bare it like that

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Hey pimp, your missing a / in that last [/img] tag.

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
is that hair down the middle of his back or is that the shadow??

please tell me thats a freaken shadow!

·
Registered
67 Posts
this is why we dont pass on the road
race tracks have gravel traps and runoff
streets have curbs and mailbox
im not saying i havent ever done it...eeerr :confused:
im such a hypocrite :)

·
Administrator
1,000,000,259 Posts
yeah i though this i was a nasty post at first

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gixerfast said:
man your boy got lucky nothing happened to him. that he could walk away from that.
Yeah the kid hit the water at, at least 80mph. He siad it was the weirdest thing, he said he never thought he would wreck his bike and end up underwater!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Some peoples kids. :eek:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Man, it sucks but it must have been kind of funny looking for a bike underwater in a ditch. And it was fine after being submerged? Lucky man...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts