1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Michelin Pilot Power, love them

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i'm still on 208's and i ride the shit out of them everyday riding...i get about 6K out of a set

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Stop4No1 said:
Pilot power are the best. Dunlop 208's will last a bit longer. i cant get over 2000 miles out of either though.
I have Michelin Pilot sports. The back tire is starting to wear. Should i stick with the sport or go with the pilot power? And if i switch, would i have to change the front tire to a pilot power as well? the front is still in good shape.

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
BLACK051K said:
Michelin Pilot Power ...medium/ Soft
What do you mean by "medium/soft"? They don't have different compounds for Pilot Powers...Power Race has the mixed compounds.

I use Pilot Power for street and even used them in the "racer" group on trackdays until the Power Race became available. I got three trackdays out of them sometimes 4 depending on the track.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Correction

you da man said:
What do you mean by "medium/soft"? They don't have different compounds for Pilot Powers...Power Race has the mixed compounds.

I use Pilot Power for street and even used them in the "racer" group on trackdays until the Power Race became available. I got three trackdays out of them sometimes 4 depending on the track.
MY MISTAKE ..........POWER RACE!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I have the dunlop 208's and before that it was the 207. Never had a problem with them and they stick pretty good in the rain. I wanna try the Michliens but of course the front and back tire never wear at the same time. Everyone raves about the pilot powers.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
JFM GSXR 750 said:
I have the dunlop 208's and before that it was the 207. Never had a problem with them and they stick pretty good in the rain. I wanna try the Michliens but of course the front and back tire never wear at the same time. Everyone raves about the pilot powers.
Those dunlops are like riding on hard plastic compared to the powers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.