Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts
I own a shop which does Custom car and motorcycle fabrication. Mainly work with carbon fiber and fiberglass, making one offs that no one else does, also do performance work.

we are starting to get into just making carbon fiber fairings for bikes, and carbon fiber gas tanks are done now they look great.

Discussion starter · #67 ·
dynamicdesign said:
I own a shop which does Custom car and motorcycle fabrication. Mainly work with carbon fiber and fiberglass, making one offs that no one else does, also do performance work.

we are starting to get into just making carbon fiber fairings for bikes, and carbon fiber gas tanks are done now they look great.
Curious but where are u located? You have any CF parts for a Mazda P5?

hey, is it true that carbon fiber absorbs radar, making it invisible to radar the radar guns the police use? I know it wouldn't do anything against laser but about how much would it cost for a fairing? What about the other plastics?

dynamicdesign said:

How much for full fairing and tank for a 04 1000?

im 17
i guess im a welder for now...2 years (what a bad but good paying job)
the job is to repetitive and working conditions suck....ill die early from it if the bike i buy doesnt kill me first

im lookin for some central alberta riders?
good ol canadians

Well, I need to update my status....as of January 3rd I am going to be the personal assistant to the owner of a yacht interior design company. The company redecorates all of the yachts for millionaires. Some of their clients are Hooter's Restaurants Owners, and members of the Miami Dolphins. It's pretty cool.

since CPAT updated so will I.

As of January 7th I am unemployed. Going from 40k a year job to 0 is going to be a new thing but I need to finish school (UCF - Orlando).

If any of you know any part time Network Administration or Help Desk jobs..hell anything relating to computers in Orlando let me know. Pay doesnt have to be enormous or even decent. Anything will help i just wanna tap into my savings as little as possible

kre8 said:
Well i'm a Senior Technician for a Nationwide company. I work for a Nuclear Pharmacy (no I don't glow in the dark) we make a product called FDG(Fluoro-2-Deoxyglucose) that's what it stands for. FDG sticks to cancer cells if any are present in your body they appear on the PET tracer (Positron Emission Tomography) when you have it taken. Only down part is I have to work 3rd shift but the money is great!! I tell you that everyother friday is my favorite day. Here is a pic of a Lung and the glowing area is FDG that has attached it's self to the cancer cells.

So that's what I do for a living!!

kre8
HEY THAT IS COOL MY SON HAS CD4 + T-CELL LYMPHOMA AND HE HAS HAD TWO PET SCANS DONE AND THE C.H.O.P. SEAMS TO BE WORKING WELL , BUT YOU KNOW THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF THAT 6 DEGREES OF SEPERATION THINK

I Am A Millwright In Freeport Tx , Basicly I Am An Industrial Michanic For Dow Basf The Chemical Plants Ex Nothing Fancy But It Pay Good, Now I Am Just Doing Reports Wile My Sone Is Going Threw His Cancer Treatments, It Alows Me To Take Off Work With Out Sticking Some One With Putting Some Thing Together That I Took Apart You Know!

No

Got2josh said:
hey, is it true that carbon fiber absorbs radar, making it invisible to radar the radar guns the police use? I know it wouldn't do anything against laser but about how much would it cost for a fairing? What about the other plastics?
YOU KNOW I JUST WACHED A PROGRAM THAT MITH BUSTERS AND THEY WERE TESTING THOSE THEROYS AND WELL NO CARBON FIBER DOES NOTHING FOR RADAR, IT SEAMS LIKE NONE OF THE PRODUCTS THEY USED WORKED , REFLECTIVE ALUMINUM ALL KINDS OF SHIT AND NON WORKED SOME ACTUALY PICKE UP FASTER ON THE RADAR, REFLECTING IT HAS TO DO WITH ANGLES AND AND MATH, SHARP ANGLES SO THE RADAR BASICLY SLIDES OFF INSTED OF BOUNCEING BACK TO YOU KNOW !

bigjimbo said:
If any of you know any part time Network Administration or Help Desk jobs..hell anything relating to computers in Orlando let me know. Pay doesnt have to be enormous or even decent. Anything will help i just wanna tap into my savings as little as possible

check Monster.com That's where I found the job I applied for, and I usually see quite a few computer jobs on there (and kick myself for not taking those classes in high school)

61 - 80 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.