Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you got some time jot down somethings that you would expect or would like to see when you look at a auto detailing site. I work at Wide Open auto detailing here in bridgeville and my boss wants me to make a small site to post some info. We were wondering what would you guys like to see. In you guys meaning " The People". Any ideas are welcome Thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
some b4 and after pics if the car is really dull or dirty and how it looks after it's been buffed and cleaned. Price differences if there are any between a car and suv. Or what packages you have what's included in them the prices. Sometimes I want to know what the chemicals do, Like I know sometimes they use that bannana wax. What's that used for? well that might just be me maybe other folks don't care what the chemicals are for as long as they have there stuff looking nice when it's done. Your experience in a whole, what you guys specialize in. Just some of my ideas!

kre8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.