Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell me what u guys think of this

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turn sigs wouldnt be there at all on my bike, i would make all of the my running lights but only the center would be my brake light and the others my sigs :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im only guessin its for the plate also, it will never be on my bike tho LOL... i will be turning those side light into my directionals :thumbup:

·
Registered
997 Posts
MikeyzGixxer said:
turn sigs wouldnt be there at all on my bike, i would make all of the my running lights but only the center would be my brake light and the others my sigs :thumbup:
nice, but my suggestion is to have all of them as brake lights and than side ones as signals too.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dejvan said:
nice, but my suggestion is to have all of them as brake lights and than side ones as signals too.
yea i was thinkin that right after i posted :thumbup: just tryin to be diff. you no :bounce

·
Registered
997 Posts
MikeyzGixxer said:
yea i was thinkin that right after i posted :thumbup: just tryin to be diff. you no :bounce
I think you will be different for a while with that undertail. Don't tell anybody where did you buy it :D. for those brake/signals light you will need trailer tail light conversion kit (if you don't already know that)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dejvan said:
I think you will be different for a while with that undertail. Don't tell anybody where did you buy it :D. for those brake/signals light you will need trailer tail light conversion kit (if you don't already know that)
U-haul!!!! already have it LOL... its only a matter of time before others buy the same undertail!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dejvan said:
yea, like I said you'll be different for while or better little while. U-haul...$16? way to go
it was like 18 here but shit cant go wrong better then 68 at the dealer :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dejvan said:
anyway, do you have link to web site, where you bought it. Wanna chack out other stuf they have
tell you the truth i cant find it its on one of my dicks i just got to find it... they only made that undertail for the 03-04 1000, i think they made a few others for the srad but non for mine and (what looks like) yours, but when i find it ill give it to ya :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dragindamaz said:
i like it if i saw that one i wouls have bought it
think it looks better then the one i had on last time??(the one scoot has?)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.