Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a couple pictures of my new license plate bracket i order a couple weeks ago.. just got around to putting it on.. personally i love it.. tell me what yall think... also if anyone is interested in buying one of these pm me and i will put you in contact with the guy that made mine..

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Looks good man. :D :clap:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
now you just need to get rid of those chicken strips :twofinger

How about some sweet and sour sauce for those strips. :laughingr

No really, looks cool. :thumbup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Clever, but looks like a quick way to get messed with by the popo.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
haha, do you have a license plate light? thats the only way you would get messed with by the pigs.

·
Registered
345 Posts
skibum91 said:
haha, do you have a license plate light? thats the only way you would get messed with by the pigs.

I'm sensing some bitterness toward the Police skibum91. Have some bad experiences did we? :lol:

Plate looks good, Man.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Oh no never, they just love me cuz I pay for their annual Policemans Ball, haha, fuckers. Some of them are cool, but a lot of them are just petty jackasses who got beat up in highschool and thats the only way they can feel like a man.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I always wondered where that money came from for the policemans ball. Thanks SKI..........hahahahah :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Ohad said:
I always wondered where that money came from for the policemans ball. Thanks SKI..........hahahahah :laughingr
:laughingr Your welcome, here lemme give you a hand :2hard or 2 :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I just think its ridiculous how much tickets and all this other crap is. Its a rip off.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hell yes it is, i got a ticket once for speeding and it ended up costing me over three hundred dollars... that is just retarded

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
see, even damn cops agree, ok, you need to get this shit lowered. haha :arsenal

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
GIXXERNEWFIE said:
You know what they say, "If you can't beat em, join em". :arsenal
Haha, I thought about joining them for another reason, that new law bush passed, that any ex cop can carry a concealed weapon in any state. Now thats cool.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Is there anything illegal about that, other than not having a light at night? What if you hooked up a little light just to make it legal?

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Got2josh said:
Is there anything illegal about that, other than not having a light at night? What if you hooked up a little light just to make it legal?
No, the only thing making it illegal is the light, if you just use a little LED light to light up some of the plate then you are legal, I don't think most cops would care even if you didn't have a light, but if you get a dickhead then they can mess with you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts