Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they for riding?

If so where is your ankle protection?
well they arent "riding" shoes they are just regular "pit" shoes but i'll probly use them for riding since I wear tennis shoes anyways.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I guess what I really want to know is if anyone has these and if they like them or not (as a regular shoe). If I get them it will be a private sell and I emailed the guy to set up a time to go try em on at least.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
yea I guess what I really want to know is if anyone has these and if they like them or not (as a regular shoe). If I get them it will be a private sell and I emailed the guy to set up a time to go try em on at least.
I honestly don't think they're a good looking shoe. I'm a bit of a shoe whore and if you're just going to buy a normal shoe and not really a riding boot/shoe then get something that at least looks good.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i got those camos cuz i just like them but i started riding in this texas heat they really cool down my feet. i work out in those shoes a bit too. no complaints and i've ran in 3 mile increments in them. it's been said before and it's happened with me as well. they are starting to tear under the netting. i have had them for over a year though and i'd give them a strong 4 out of 5. plus i get a lot of compliments.:cool:(i feel cool)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Get some riding shoes man!

Like the Sidi Doha... or if thats out of your price range.

Get the FUEL street shoe... or many others for 100$

Your ankles will thank you.

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
there not for riding like he said!!!

Those are the pit crew shoes. Their pretty popular among the paddock folks. Either those or some sort of "skater" shoes. Guess their comfortable and good for walking around the paddock, transporting bikes and wrenching on bikes.

I say go for it, why not. Me myself, i'm personally a huge alpinestar fan.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.