Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my mom has been having this ringing in her ear for a while now and she called "Ask a Nurse" where you tell them your symtoms and they give you advice as to what to do. So she calls them a while ago saying this ringing in her ears is getting annoying and what not. They pretty much tell her to do whatever but that she doesn't need to come in to the hospital. So yesterday it was getting bad so she goes in anyways and when they do the test in her ears with the high pitched sound, here's how it goes. Doctor puts it in her left ear, and she responds with a "yea I hear it", he then proceeds to her right ear and she responds with a "it hurts a little but I can't hear anything". Turns out he had the noise so loud that it was hurting her ear and that's all she noticed. She is now totally deaf in the right ear. She is such a loving/hardworking/caring person that it makes me wonder why this shit has to happen to her. And to make it worse, they aren't sure what is causing it. They said it could be a tumor, a virus, etc, etc, etc.... So now today she has to go in for a MRI scan to see what it is. I'm hoping for some virus and not a tumor, but I guess we'll find out. Wish her luck guys, she is quite afraid as am I and the rest of my family. Sorry about this long rant, I just had to get this off of my chest. Later..

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
Man, I'm sorry to hear this, but I understand your pain. This shit always seems to happen to the best people, and I still dont understand why. Hopefully your mom and family can get through this without many problems. I wish her the best of luck.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot guys, I will find out today as to what it is/was that caused this. She is having the MRI @ 2 so when I know, I will get back on and let you guys know. Have a good day @ work... :headshake

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hope it's nothing and pray about it..............that will go a long way.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I don't know, I have been praying and you know I could be over reacting, but not knowing is a real bitch. B/C then you start thinking all the worst case scenario things and that's no good. I should find out here pretty quick so I'll pass the info along, but I am grateful for all you great guys/girls on here. Like a big family :fu: , j/k. I was thinking the other night how cool it would be if we could somehow all meet up and go riding for a week or something, but of course that will never happen with jobs/lives/family etc.. Anyways, thanks again people, Standup crowd we have here.. :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
so did you find out yet?

·
Registered
250 Posts
i'll go riding with you bishop.

- Jared -

·
Registered
249 Posts
hey dude i'll put you on prayer list at church. Not just a general thing to say, we have actualy had some people healed in the last 2 yrs so i can identify with you. I'll ride with you we could all meet at "Deal's Gap" in NC and ride to the canyons in CA

·
Registered
23 Posts
bishop sorry to hear that hope she getting better and know what i am deaf from born ill and got 104 fever so hearing loss soo deaf isn t bother me at all....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea thanks so much for the support :thumbup: I will find out today after they get done examining the MRI scan. Hopefully it's all good, we'll find out I suppose. I will chime in as soon as I know. I love you guys on here, awesome people. Thanks again! :clap:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I guess I can answer the question in the title of this thread, she has a tumor in her ear. I swear when something goes bad in my life, shit just keeps piling on top of it and it never seems to end. My bike goes down, my brother had to go in to hospital about 1 month ago to get his appendix removed, the last month I've had some really wierd shit going on with me, fever, sever neck ache, head aches, and not to mention my whole body has been peeling like I'm a fucking snake with skin the size of half dollars peeling off the bottoms of my toes and the palms of my hands. Business has been bad for the past couple years, but now it's picking up like crazy(one good thing), and now my mom has a tumor in her head. I don't know if it's tumorous or not, but I'm praying to god it's not. Sorry about ranting but man my life is hitting rock bottom here, I just had to vent and tell somebody. Everyone have a good weekend and please pray for my mom, I don't know what I would do without her. Later guys.. :headshake

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bishopalstare said:
Well I guess I can answer the question in the title of this thread, she has a tumor in her ear. I swear when something goes bad in my life, shit just keeps piling on top of it and it never seems to end. My bike goes down, my brother had to go in to hospital about 1 month ago to get his appendix removed, the last month I've had some really wierd shit going on with me, fever, sever neck ache, head aches, and not to mention my whole body has been peeling like I'm a fucking snake with skin the size of half dollars peeling off the bottoms of my toes and the palms of my hands. Business has been bad for the past couple years, but now it's picking up like crazy(one good thing), and now my mom has a tumor in her head. I don't know if it's tumorous or not, but I'm praying to god it's not. Sorry about ranting but man my life is hitting rock bottom here, I just had to vent and tell somebody. Everyone have a good weekend and please pray for my mom, I don't know what I would do without her. Later guys.. :headshake
Dude, we are all here for you and your mom is definatly in out thoughts. I know we have all been there, I was there not too long ago but its picking back up. When Shit goes wrong usually everything at once goes wrong, but it will get better. I know if there is anything you need don't hesitate to ask. Even though I might not have ever met any of you, just from the talking and advice on the forums its like one big family. So if you need anything, let us know and were here for you. And Hope your mom gets better real so. Just don't forget to :lol: it can help cure a lot of stuff!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Bishop I really hate to hear that man, im sorry about that happening. But just remember everything does get better, it might not seem like that now but trust me it does. Just keep praying thats the best thing you can do right now, and also to let it worry you, God is in control just remember that man. But i will definately pray for your mother and your family. if you need anything or just need to vent man hit me up. Also talkin about it helps its alot worse if you just keep it all bottled up inside, trust me I know. but for real hit me up if you need to talk.

·
Registered
249 Posts
bishop, last year i had a deal i went through( athletes foot to an infection in my eyes to my mother falling off the wagon again) I gave it to God every day and he took care of it in His (not ours)way just to let us know he is in control..........and He still is hit me up IM e-mail whatever

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guy, it was nice having a 3 day weekend off of work to take it easy and relax. I took the bike out for a ride after I got my brake lever from Ski, which works great(not really sure how it couldn't work but oh well :hammer: ). But thanks again, such great people on here. How did everyone else's weekend go? Anything exciting?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts