Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I recently bought a swapped "full" gsxr 1000 k2 into a k1 gsxr 750 frame. The seller said that everything is off a 1000. I know the forks on 1000s are gold. Mine are definitely not gold lol

I was wondering how you can find out what forks are what? I'm trying to order seals and I don't know if they are 600 forks or 750?

I looked in the gsxr 1000 k3 manual (couldn't locate k2 manual) and it just mentions fork dimensions and procedure for changing along with oil type.

Also I can't seem to find this one topic that showed what parts fit what on the 2001 to 2003 gsxr 600,750 and 1k as I know there are lots of parts that are interchangeable. I will upload pics of the forks tomorrow

Eddy

·
Premium Member
8,565 Posts
The seals and bushings should be same between the 600 and 750 of the same year. The springs are different and possibly the valving.

Most of the online parts stores have a part number look up box along with a "used on" button that lists the bikes the part was used on. Look up a part number then check the application.

BTW, Suzuki usually has different part numbers even if only the paint color is different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts