Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is me yesterday after riding a wheelie past the Bellagio on the Las Vegas Strip! The officer did let me off though with only a driving on a suspended ticket, nothing for showboating the wheelie past the fountain show going on. The officer did say a "exihbition ticket is worth a "good 6 points" to my unblemished record!!!! Watch out fellas. Nothing is worth 6 points!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
bigjimbo said:
unblemished but you were driving on a suspended license????

:headscrat
:rofl: :laughingr :funny:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
bigjimbo said:

HMMMMM :headshake :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
jeepboyyj said:
you should have said " hey police... :fu: !" and split. That would have been a much better show
I second that, :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I third it!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unlicensed...

bigjimbo said:

was only unlicensed because of proof of insurance was not submitted to the DMV a few months ago when they requested it.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
moto182003 said:
have you seen the chicken strips on his bike? he isn't goin anywhere fast :lol:

Like some sweet and sour or are you a honey mustard kind of guy?

·
Registered
25 Posts
shit.. Im more suprised that you had the room to do a wheelie on the strip.. I try to steer clear of there just cause going 2 blocks takes an hour.. what part of town you in man? Im up at craig and i-15.. check ya latez :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
i had to run from a pasadena cop last week(so. cali peeps know where this is)...i was a block from the 110N freeway, cop ends up behind me at a light....i followed every law and did the speed limit the whole time...he STILL throws on the lights so i kept cruising like i didnt hear him and as soon as we approach the next red light with back'd up traffic i flew inbeween the cars and the light turned green just as i rolled to the front.....gunned it, hung the long sweeping left onto the entrance to the freeway and i was out :headshake

didnt wanna do it but i seriously have nothing to lose...either way the bike's getting towed and i'm going to jail...

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
usdm420 said:
didnt wanna do it but i seriously have nothing to lose...either way the bike's getting towed and i'm going to jail...
why you got warrants or something?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts